At The Bull Inn Pub our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all our employees, customers
and third parties. To minimise the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that the Pub is a safe place
to visit, we are undertaking a number of additional safety measures, these include:
• • Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes
• • Chemex Chemical & Produce Supplier
• • Professional Contract Cleaning Company
• • Provision of additional hand washing facilities and sanitising stations
• • Social distancing measures implemented across the business
• • All waiting staff & management wearing facemasks when serving
• • Staff are temperature checked on arrival to work at the premises & logged
• • COVID-19 illness reporting procedures for staff, customers and contractors
• • Enhanced provision of personnel protective equipment (PPE), where appropriate
• • Delivering a certified COVID-19 staff training program across the business
• • An ongoing review and verification of our procedures by our Environmental Health
• • Any staff showing any symptoms are not allowed to return to work until we have received copy of pass certificate from a covid-19 test
The Bladebone Has Had an ‘COVID-19 assessment.
We will continue to review our COVID-19 policy and update as necessary in line with the Government Guidelines.
R.SANDERSON – Director/Chef Patron
Book your stay at The Bull Inn and enjoy our country hospitality!
+44 118 974 4582
Stanford Dingley, Reading
Berkshire, RG7 6LS
Monday to Saturday 12noon - late
Sunday: 12noon - late